Longmont Loves Local Campaign
In July 2016, Longmont United Hospital launched a campaign to celebrate
and highlight the local roots of this community. The campaign has been
branded “Longmont Loves Local” and will showcase and partner
with local businesses while inviting others to do so as well. Longmont
is rich with history and our campaign encourages residents and businesses
to tell their stories. By telling the stories of our local community,
we hope to strengthen the foundation and unity of Longmont.
- Strengthen and build relationships among local businesses including Longmont
- Promote and focus on local businesses to create and grow a sense of community.
- Nurture a healthy community in every way—supporting healthy lifestyles
and the local economy.
- Celebrate and showcase the heritage and history of Longmont.
Just as the town of Longmont was named in honor of a Long’s Peak,
a quintessential landmark of the Longmont area, the Longmont Loves Local
logo highlights this key landmark. We hope that this logo will speak to
our community and garner support for all things local.
Excited about this campaign? Here are a few ways you can be a part of it:
- Display the Longmont Loves Local logo proudly—on your car, on your
water bottle, on your shirt, on you!
- Follow us on social media
- Tell us your story about what Longmont means to you
- Distribute collateral at your local business
For more information about the Longmont Loves Local campaign and how you
can get involved, please contact our Communications Department at 303-678-4036.