The Longmont United Hospital Neurosurgery department provides evaluations,
treatment planning, surgery and rehabilitation for conditions ranging
from brain tumors to nerve disorders.
Among the services we provide are:
- Treatment of a broad spectrum of neurological conditions such as multiple
sclerosis, epilepsy, and neuromuscular disorders;
- Evaluation and management of Parkinson’s disease;
- Diagnosis and management of Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia,
and less common neurodegenerative conditions.
- Treatment of disease of the brain, spine and complications associated with
- Treatment of traumatic injuries affecting the skull, spine or nerves
We employ cutting edge diagnostic expertise in a patient-centered environment.
We use minimally invasive surgery whenever possible for the treatment
of spinal disorders like degenerative disc disease and herniated discs.
This technique reduces the level of pain and recovery time for our patients.
Longmont United Hospital is designated a Level III Trauma Center and our
Neurosurgery team has extensive experience in the management of diseases
of the brain and spine related to traumatic origins. Our neurologists
and neurosurgeons are available 24/7 to treat emergency cases.
Find a physician who specializes in neurosurgery.