The Travel Medicine Clinic at Centura Health Physician Group in our
Longmont office provides travel counseling, vaccinations and much more for international
travelers – all based on Centers for Disease Control guidelines.
With over 20 years of travel medicine experience, our Travel Medicine Clinic
cares for patients of all ages, including infants and children. Our clinic
is also one of Northern Colorado’s only yellow fever centers certified
by the state of Colorado and the CDC.
Our unique and comprehensive service provides quality and convenience in:
- Immunizations and consultations at your site or ours
- Counseling on potential health risks from food, drinking water, diseases,
environmental conditions, and other potential problems
- Customized portfolio of travel information including specific immunization
requirements and recommendations, country descriptions and profiles, entry
requirements and embassy locations
- Post-travel follow-ups
- Travel medicine educational presentations such as "How To Avoid Health
Problems While Traveling"
- Corporate accounts, contracting, and outsourcing
Call us today for an appointment, 720-652-8400.